How to Use:
Directions for Styling with Dappa® Hair Shaper
- Shampoo hair and towel dry thoroughly.
- Part hair into sections. See figure.
- Apply a generous amount of TexturemateTM to the front sections, comb through thoroughly and twist. Then, do the same for the back sections.
- Untwist the front portion and make a single two strand braid, French braid or cornrow from side to side.
- Untwist the back section and place Hair Shaper. Wrap hair gradually around the Hair Shaper, tuck in and secure with hair pins.