How to use
Directions for Styling – Halo Hair Shaper
- For best result, the hair should be stretched.
- Start with stretched hair.
- Tools: Halo Hair Shaper, bobby hair pins and comb/pick.
- Partition hair and create a front band by making a single two strand braid, cornrow or French braid from side to side.
- Partition a round section in the center of the rest of the hair, make a braid and pin down the braid with a bobby hair pin.
- Place the Hair Shaper over the center braid.
- Wrap hair gradually around the Hair Shaper, tuck in and secure with boddy hair pins.
- Do not take out the front band.
- Take out bobby hair pins and Hair Shaper.
- Pull hair together and make a single three strand braid over the central braid or make several braids to keep hair stretched.
- Gently brush the edges of the front band or redo the front band.
- Undo the outer braid or braids in the back section. Keep the central braid intact. Place the Hair Shaper over the central braid and style as described above.