How to Use:
Directions for styling – Bun Hair Shaper
- For best results, the hair should be stretched.
- Start with stretched hair.
- Tools: Bobby hair pins and hair band.
- Partition a circular section in the center of head, braid it and pin down with a bobby hair pin.
- Spread out the rest of the hair. Place the Bun Hair Shaper . Wrap hair around the Shaper gradually, tuck in and secure with bobby hair pins as you go around.
- Place the hair band to create up-do.
- Take out bobby hair pins and the Bun Hair Shaper.
- Do not unbraid the central braid.
- Pull the rest of the hair together for a single three strand braid or several three strand braids to keep hair stretched.
- Undo the outer braid or braids. Keep the central braid intact. Place the Hair Shaper over the central braid and style as described above.